Here are some pictures and tidits from our everyday life for those who would like to see them. I'm not very good at keeping up to date but, Enjoy!
Love Casey and Ginelle, Simon and Esther
Friday, June 17, 2011
the big bad beard
So Casey loves facial hair. Actually maybe it is just pure laziness, either way it makes for some interesting photos.
From October till now here's the progression...
And here's Nathan, the guy who was "Growing in a Mission" growing his beard along with Casey. He cut his prematurely.
Crazy how a beard can age you 10+ years!
2 comments:
Alison
said...
Wow... I was both terrified and cracking up while looking through those! Good thing Simon still recognizes him lol... Loving the new clean look Casey!
2 comments:
Wow... I was both terrified and cracking up while looking through those! Good thing Simon still recognizes him lol... Loving the new clean look Casey!
What Alison said. :D
Post a Comment