Last week Simon and I hung out with our friends Megan and Ben. We usually walk together but this time we just got together to "play" and drink tea. Simon is just 3 weeks older than Ben so they are pretty close in size.
I was able to babysit some friends this week. Simon and I hung out with Johnny on Monday. The three of us went for a ride in our big stroller that I got from friends at church to go with the previously loved car seat they shared with us. So, Simon was in the car seat and Johnny for to stand behind, I wish I had taken a picture it was a great way to travel. We went to go visit Cornerstone house where Casey was working with some of the core members as they were home for Easter Monday. You can see Johnny was just a bit shy so he stayed in the hallway most of the time with his little car. He was probably thinking, "where has this crazy lady taken me?"


Tuesday morning we were with Nella and Aleah. We had fun together listening to music and making butterflies out of tissue paper. These two sisters play together really well and use their imaginations so much. They are so cute!! Simon slept most of the time we were there so he missed being in a picture...


Here we were watching the rain pouring down! And Nella tried out her camera skills with this last picture:)

No comments:
Post a Comment