Wednesday, October 06, 2010

new tidings

Hello to whoever finds this..

I found my old blog from 2006 and thought I'd revive it.  It's been a few years so things are different.

No longer is this about a unique trip to Hanoi, Vietnam, this is now a chance to share everyday things.   No longer is this news from a single adventurous girl, this is now about a little family that all began when I met Casey on that trip.  Now we're married and there's a bun in the oven.

Casey's in a band.


I make creative things.



Together we live and try to help people in the surprisingly wonderful city of Hamilton.


Life is pretty good.  God provides and is looking out for us! I hope to share just tidbits of that with you.

3 comments:

MH said...

Oooo... I am so glad you found this back again. I hope you find time to let us all know what's happening with you, Casey, and the bun!

Love,
Meg

Anonymous said...

so great to read your blog and sweet to reminisce on those VN days :) Congratulations on the "bun in the oven". Yay!! Kids will totally change your life in the best way :) Say hi to Casey for us!

Love,

Emily

Lauralee Q. Stel said...

I had no clue you had a blog, GIB! I'm excited to read the past, present and future postings. :) :)

Love ya much,
Lauralee