Here is our porch paint job. The second picture is TOO bright but you can see that the steps and rail look a bit better!
I was on a mission to get to Dad's house even though Danica was visiting. Somehow I fit 3 big carseats into the backseat! and Jessica met us there later.
We went to help Opa pack and found some great games to play! It was perfect, I packed a couple boxes and Simon enjoyed some Opa time-or Opa enjoyed some Simon time:)
I was on a mission to get to Dad's house even though Danica was visiting. Somehow I fit 3 big carseats into the backseat! and Jessica met us there later.
We went to help Opa pack and found some great games to play! It was perfect, I packed a couple boxes and Simon enjoyed some Opa time-or Opa enjoyed some Simon time:)






No comments:
Post a Comment